Statement from Mohammed Bashir, NUS Managing Director
National Upstream Solution (NUS) is recognized for its uniquely comprehensive services covering a wide spectrum of services. The company core business scope is to provide integrated upstream services for Oil & Gas Operating industry.
We are implementing an effective integrated management system to comply with management systems standards ISO 9001-2015, ISO 45001-2018 & ISO 14001-2015 management systems. We consistently add value to our customer.
We believe that QHSE is the responsibility for all, so constant and continuous efforts of partnership between company management, its employee, sub-contractors and their employees, the clients and their employees are required.
NU accepts its responsibility to lead the promotion and good practice of its quality, health, safety and environmental programs and continually improve its performance.
It is NUS QHSE policy to
• Continually improve the effectiveness of the integrated QHSE management system,
• Provide and maintain a healthy, safe and secure work environment at all times. NUS management is committed to prevent occupational accidents, injuries, and illnesses environmental impact and to manage risks.
• We are committed to allocate necessary human, technical and financial resources to achieve sustained objectives and goals.
• Strive to meet customer requirements and to enhance customer satisfaction.
• NUS comply with regulatory requirements in the country where we are operating, and follow the international standards supported by internal & external audit to our management systems.
• Provide well planned and adequate training to ensure that our employees are competent to perform their tasks.
• Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, management system.
• Have positive impact on environmental and social conditions within the communities around us.
• Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding QHSE performance;
• Encourage proactive involvement though support, training, education, and safe working practices.
Responsibility of developing this integrated program resides with National Upstream Solution (NUS) management at all levels. This policy documented, communicated to all persons working under the control of NUS, available to interested parties and reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to our organization.
Download QHSE Policy